Monday, April 11, 2011

Who Am I ..??

Who am I??? This is the question I often ask from myself. However, it's not so easy as it seems to be. This can be a tricky question to answer. Main point here is to give right answer in right time at right place. Some days ago I called a girl on the phone. I personally didn't know her but I got his number from a friend. This practice is most common activity with FALTU guys like me :-D. She asked me "Who are you"?. Who am I?? I am a boy. lol.....

I know this wasn't a perfect answer for that but telling her my name was also not a good strategy there. Sorry to say But I'm grown up now. I think why to waste our time and resources over the girls we don't know. This change in the state of mind came from a funny incident which happened with me which goes like this.....................
" I was surfing net since long so I decided to log on to my orkut account(some 2 r 3 years ago Facebook was not so popular here) to be refreshed. I saw a girl online. So I started conversation with her. She seemed a bit intelligent. After 2 hours of chatting we exchanged our numbers. But I called her less often then just not to appear as a looser in front of her. She messaged me I messaged her back and this was going on for two months. Now I started flirting with her. With the passage of time I fallen for her and she felled for me. I was out of town those days for my summer internship. As I was out of town my pocket was full of money. We daily talked on phone at night. That month I spent 3500 rupees just in recharge coupon. I know this might not be a great deal for some of you rich jerks but it was unusual for me as I never recharged my phone with more than amount of 50 rupees. When I came back to my city. I asked her to meet me and what I saw that got me SHOCKED............ "Wad da hell Z dis"?? "who da hell Z she"? lmao
"How can a person be that ugly"?..........." GOSH.. I shouldn't have done that". Finally I ended up to a pretty ugly girl.
I guess .. this has made you laugh your ass off....
:-D :-D

Now I come to the point....... Who am I?? If this was asked in job-interview ..... what would've you answered then..?? The answer obviously will be different from above mentioned answers..
I am diving in the deep oceans of mine just to exactly know who I am and failed miserably to figure it out.
Finally I decided to change myself according to situations .. what the situation demands I would change myself onto that....
If you could trace out WHO YOU ARE..... then let me know............
Ohh.... Wait a minute !!! I forgot to mention the specialty of today's blog..
........ and that is 'this is written in morning' lol... :-D This might not be unusal for other bloggers but I think that all bloggers ony write at night. Whatever.... this is my blog and I own this blog so what I will think I will write......
You might be wondering........ 'Am I a freakin psychic'?????????? :-D

No comments:

Post a Comment