Tuesday, April 12, 2011

How I wish I could tell you ... :(



Tonight I'm feeling so lonely. I'm here because of You and I wish you'll know that every time that we spent together is the most happiest moment in my life even though we were not couple or in relationship. I wish one day you will realize that I am so in love with you and.....I Love You From The First Moment We Met And I Already Adore You Since That Day Come To My Life. I'm so happy every time we walk together no natter where we go you always smile at me and I want to spent my life with you until 'The Death Makes Us Apart'.

It was my fault that I thought you knew that I like you and never told you about my feelings..... Coz I was busy choosing the right words to tell you- you're always on my mind.
"I wish I could tell you"



My freinds always said to me... "Why don't you tell her you love her? You sound like a great guy and you shouldn't be scared to tell her you love her ... Sorry it's just that i can clearly see that you love her a lot and it's a shame ....you never told her"
Was telling her that much easy..???? Buddies.... I become so Numb in front of her. :(

I still don't know what made me think that you also liked me. I still believe that I was not wrong. The way you acted with me made everyone believe that something was going on with us. But what gone wrong..... Was it me or Was it you??? Did destiny played a cruel joke with my heart??................. This all made me torn apart.. :(

The memories of you still remained in my thoughts and they were so sweet that they brings smile on my lips and gentle tears in my eyes. Your smile still lingers in my memory. Your laughter still echoes in my soul. What remains is the love of purest form. I wish I could let go of emptiness I feel when I realize I won't be able to hold you or kiss you.
I wish I could tell you how much you hurt me by doing what you did, and that I still cringe whenever I think about it.But still, I wish the best for you.

I wish I could tell you...... Atleast I would have kissed you goodbye..

No comments:

Post a Comment