Saturday, April 23, 2011

I'm here in the field I fight for my meal


   'Survival of the fittest' we've been reading this in our science books but after coming out of my teen age to the youth I felt what it's like. Just after reading this first line, I know, you all are expecting some serious thing coming out of me, but as my friends say about me " this knuckle head is never gonna get serious" :)). I think I need to take some classes on becoming serious. One of my friend says about me that "I don't deserve to be taken along to any funeral Coz I can't control my laugh".
                               Damn what makes them all think that I'd be interested in going to a funeral with them. :) I'd rather be partying somewhere.

                 Life's kinda hard but everything I've been through made me strong and I learned from every
thing in my past. When we were young our parents shielded us with lots of negative energies, wanting to be positive reinforcements to be absorbed in our little minds, but our subconscious mind absorbed more negative things. It's the life which made me come out of that cage of negativity. It took a lot to come out of that shield. I tried real hard. If I would have continued with this negativity it would have more tougher to live in this world.

        As I am about to move out from my early twenties it's becoming more and more difficult to live this way. My family expects something from me yet I'm unemployed and still a burden on them. The reason for sitting here and not doing any work right now is for better future because I can't sacrifice my long future for present. Afterall the real question is 'who wins in the last'?

   I wanna do something in my life, get fame, and wanna give back all that to peoples who were always there with me and my family in our hard times. Still the hard times are yet to pass.
     I don't blame anyone for everything I have gone through I think that was my destiny and not only that I have seen many happiest moments in my life and I think more than anyone else. I am the most loved person and most hated person too at the same time. There are many persons who love me and that's the same reason for hating me by someone else. My life is moving on with these feeling mix type of feelings.

      No matter what happened to me last day I always woke up with good feelings and positivity in my thinking. A hope of better future always gives me energy to move on. This hopes keeps me alive, inspires me to fight for everything I deserve and I know I deserve better than this. I am the happiest person alive in this earth despite of all things which are happening with me, the reason being HOPE.
    That's why I suggest everyone out there "live in the present and hope for the future". This hope will never let you feel broken.

    Don't forget to fight (I'm not telling you to hit someone) for the things you want. Be ready for everything Coz anytime there'll be anyone who'll be ready to  throw you outta the game. So never blow any chance which comes to you, seize every opportunity. Help others which are around you but don't expect anything from them in back. It'll give you the greatest pleasure, may be you're not gonna get anything immediately nor any physical things or benefits but the mental satisfaction and gratification it will give you would be better than any happiness which is given by getting any physical things.

    So KEEP FIGHTING, never back down and be happy always. :-)

        

1 comment:

  1. awesome tittle
    i like that tittle because i have heard .....

    I fight for my meals
    I get my back into my living
    I don't need to fight
    To prove I'm right
    I don't need to be forgiven

    Don't cry
    Don't raise your eye
    It's only teenage wasteland

    Sally, take my hand
    We'll travel south crossland
    Put out the fire
    And don't look past my shoulder
    The exodus is here
    The happy ones are near
    Let's get together
    Before we get much older

    Teenage wasteland
    It's only teenage wasteland
    Teenage wasteland
    Teenage wasteland

    They're all wasted!

    ReplyDelete