Monday, April 18, 2011

Happiness is just around the corner

Getting more richer, having more affairs  are those words with which happiness is synonymously used these days. Does anyone honestly think that making more money, consuming more stuff, driving a bigger car or bagging that fancy title will make them happier? But you need to stop and think about it again for a moment. You will realize that these things can't make us happy for longer.
 

Happiness is something which comes from your innermost. It's something I'm feeling these days and I've felt always except for some few lonely moments when I used to over-think.

Seems like many people consistently focus their time and energy on something that won't make them happy. They are doing this only because everyone around them are doing the same or someone is forcing them to do so. For instance, many guys choose their career as engineer, manager, doctor not because they want to be but because his best friend doing the same or because their parents are insisting them to do so.

            Is that's gonna make them more happier????
    The answer would obviously be  a straight NO...

Then what the hell that one should do??  Look, if you're expecting me to answer this question, I need to tell you that I'm not a fukin psychiatrist .... lOl !!!!

   Still I will tell you what I think about it , what I feel...
I feel we should do whatever we really want to do. Yeah I know that ..

"It's always easier said than done"
 But at least we can try....
But who knows that what the heck we wanna do in our life???

I know this is getting you to the confusing state. Let's just make it simpler. 

                     If someone asks our hobbies, most of us just say listening to music, dance and singing. Yeah these are our hobbies. But we do something different than  all our hobbies and this is the reason why we never feel any happiness in our work. First of all, we should know the things that make us happy. What gives me more pleasure??

Satisfaction is the key to happiness. But I think if this thing occupies everyone's mind in this world then there will be no scope for growth. That's why I think everything is important in our life, not only happiness but sadness as well.

Disasters and deep dissapointments are an inevitable part of our life. But bouncing back from these quickly from these state of mind is so important. My secret of happiness is 'not regretting whatever I've done in my past'. We have future to make it right. Be positive. Don't try to please everyone around. Yeah, this's what I used to do most of my times but at last that lead to nothing but dissapointments to my freinds as they were always expecting everything good from me which was not always possible.

 So I have learnt to please myself and not giving any shit about what others think of me. I don't worry about the consequences now while doing something which gives me pleasure. I am the one whom I will always make happy and not sacrifice my happiness for the sake of others.
   So don't worry if you're feeling sad .... Coz Happiness is just around the corner.


 










2 comments:

  1. Nice One., its really nice to watch you in blogging Also. !! Keep it up :) !!

    ReplyDelete