Friday, April 22, 2011

Takin this time out to APOLOGIZE

     This have been a good week so far, college classes are off that's why I have much time to do what I really wanna do . I've got so much time to think about my past, think about what I have done so far. As far as I can think i know that I have done many good things which can outreach some wrongdoings I've made. Still I want to apologize for the things which occurred in my past and have affected the people around me.

         So the first person I wanna apologize for is my mother.  She has gone through a lot just to make our (me and my siblings) future better still I didn't gave her much reasons to smile. I haven't done anything to please her yet. In fact I have brought tears into her eyes many times from my evil deeds. The only thing she hated very much is drinking Coz this was the cause of my father's death and I know what was going on into you when you saw me coming home drunk. Mommy I apologize for all the times I lied to you. I skipped my school classes to hang around with school friends and to smoke. Apologize for all the time I spent my fees for buying bunch of cigarettes and half a bottle of wine. Now I have reduced my all bad habits to a significant level.  But Mom I promise you someday you'll be proud of me..... 

    I apologize for the guy whose sister i was chasing down the street. I know what were you going through when you saw me chasing her.  But to tell you she was the one who smiled at me first and how was I to know that she was under-aged.
       
  I appologize for the guy who was beaten up by me very hard Becoz he complained about us to my freinds parents about something which I can't mention here.. ;) ( Offo don't think too much it's not what you're thinkin) :-D

  I know this is not going where I wanted it to go. The 2nd paragraph snatched away all my emotions and made me look funny instead of apologetic. lol..
        I can't be carried away by emotions..... sometimes i hate myself for that.  
   What I wanted to show and what I ended up writing.....     FUNNY ..isn't it???? :P

No comments:

Post a Comment